The Design Process
1. Starting off with a consultation with Matthew where your bespoke piece will be discussed. In this session, you will discuss design, colour. and silhouette.
2. On your second consultation, a sketch of your design will be produced and fabrics will be discussed and chose.
3. A toile (Mockup) is then made but sometimes not required. (Dependant on design )
4. You will then return for around one to two fittings
5. Followed by your final fitting where your complete bespoke piece can be tried on and taken home.